US Senior Business Consultant
Cassiopae is seeking a Senior Business Consultant to be responsible for supporting the implementation and smooth integration of Cassiopae software for our clients.
A Cassiopae implementation project can take 6-24 months. During that time, the Senior Business Consultant will help understand the specific needs of a Client and translate these into Cassiopae functionalities. The consultant is involved in all of the implementation phases, from requirement definition to the go-live of the project, including the configuration and testing of the system.
- Participates/structures requirement sessions to collect project requirements from the Client
- Seeks ways to address clients’ business requirements within capabilities of Cassiopae software
- Defines scope of business requirements to be addressed in implementation of Cassiopae software at client site
- Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements
- Keep an open-line of communication with other project streams (technical, integration, Data conversion, reporting…) – Collaboration is key.
- Configures the system to match Client requirements
- Tests the software based on Client requirements
- Advises on implementation options, risks, costs vs. benefits, impact on other business processes and system priorities
- Reports to Project Implementation Director
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Significant experience working with the financial services industry
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience with software implementation projects
- Knowledge on SDLC (software development life cycle) and
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Visio
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Good presentation skills
- Team player with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- PL/SQL is a +
- French is a +
Business consultants must have a multi-cultural state-of-mind as Cassiopae teams and our clients are comprised of resources from Europe, US, South-America, Middle East, and Asia Pacific.
Significant travel required.