US Junior Business Consultant
Cassiopae is currently seeking a Junior Business Consultant to be responsible for supporting the implementation and smooth integration of Cassiopae software for our clients.
- Understanding client business requirements and advising on options to meet these with Cassiopae software;
- Participating in workshops at client sites to complete requirement analysis based on client process flows and Cassiopae standard software functionalities;
- Executing configuration within the Cassiopae software to support business products, processes and organization of the client;
- Participating in test definition and effort including application and integration testing;
- Providing ongoing support and training to ensure client expectations are exceeded.
We are looking for a creative, “out of the box” problem-solver with strong quantitative analysis skills and the ability to quickly understand client business issues and data challenges. The qualified candidate will get trained on Cassiopae software and join one of our implementation teams under the supervision of a Senior Consultant. He/she will possess above average quantitative analysis skills along with a good sense of professional/organizational judgment. Experience with software implementation in financial services industry is a strong benefit. Regardless of the area(s) of study as an undergraduate, a strong track record of top-level performance, both professionally and in college, is required.
- BS/BA in Business/Finance/Engineering;
- Knowledge in finance domain (leasing, lending, asset management);
- Excellent verbal/written communication with strong presentation capabilities;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint;
- Team player with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Desire to learn and grow at a rapid pace;
- Fluent in English
- French is a +
- Basic PL/SQL knowledge
- Knowledge on SDLC (software development life cycle)
Business consultants must have a multi-cultural state-of-mind as Cassiopae teams and our clients are comprised of resources from Europe, US, South-America, Middle East, and Asia.
Significant travel required.