Cassiopae Real Estate: A best of-of-breed secure environment
Cassiopae Real Estate has created a best-of-breed secure environment composed of three components:
Cassiopae ASSETS | Fund Management | Debt Management
Cassiopae Real Estate provides a strong risk-control structure by enforcing auditability through the use of event-driven workflows. This risk averse approach gives users the methodology and process They need to manage their diverse business roles across the full spectrum of real estate and alternative investments.
With Cassiopae Real Estate as the foundation data set, users are guaranteed secure access in real-time to reliable accounting, financial, and operational information. This transparency aid compliance with regulations such as AIFMD, EMIR, Basel III and Solvency II.
RISK MANAGEMENT is integrated into the design of all Cassiopae products.
- Risk for Assets Managers is reduced by having the ability to quickly react and respond
to changing circumstances
- Data is integrated into one platform so reaction times and accuracy are improved
- Able to review multiple scenarios including numerous variables focused on investment
risk/short or long term holds etc
- Integrated audit trail recording changes and tracking involved parties plus incorporation
of “roll back” functionality
- Cassiopae Analytics can be a stand-alone component where external third parties
require access to information only, e.g. joint ventures
- Solution outputs are managed by Cassiopae analytics thus ensuring data integrity
and restricting access to source data
- Cassiopae Real Estate provides accurate foundation data to other software systems
thus supporting a best-of-breed hybrid environment